Friday, June 4, 2010

Vacation Ramblings

I started my vacation last Friday and loved it. I'm the kind of gal that appreciates small things. I love the smell of rain, the neatness of books lined up on a shelf and the thought of having chickens. I'm not allowed to have chickens in my subdivision so I only get to enjoy the thought of them. Have you heard about the company that rents chickens? Super cool, and I am super sad that I can't rent some. Moving on. The location I visted was just that kind of place. It helped me focus on the small things. The company and conversation were simple and the reason I chose to visit was simple. I liked it and I wanted to learn more about it. I would love to share it with you... but I am going to hold out until one of you guess where I went. I have posted a different picture to entice you. I don't think any of you need a hint, this clue should give it away. The prize is still up for grabs - a coveted Live United T-shirt. It's the United Way's signature shirt and it's awesome. Now take a guess - I'm waiting!


2 comments:

kimberly Flynn said...

did you help build a house with Habitat? :)

Kimberly Flynn

Unknown said...

Good guess Kim! Close, but no cigar. Keep guessing - I am going to post another hint soon!

Amanda Hilt - Volunteer Coordinator