Tuesday, February 16, 2010

RAOK Week - Day One


Day one of Random Acts of Kindness week went exceedingly well. We are so excited to share some of our Monday activities with you and would love it if you shared your good deeds with us also.

What fun. I, Amanda, love helping people, doing nice things for others and seeing their reactions. It is such a great way for me to break the monotony and remember that the world does not revolve around me and my family – who knew?! On Monday we (my lovely kiddos and I) baked a nice big batch of brownies, cut them into cute little hearts and packaged them up. Then we secretly delivered them to our neighbors. We took dinner to our nanny, delivered flowers to the hospital and loved every single second of it. I can’t wait to do more!

Michelle Gallagher helped a friend build a difficult spreadsheet for an upcoming project. Steve took time from his day to play football in the snow with his son (probably one of the best RAOK’s possible) and Susan gave an open parking spot to other people behind her. Let’s all give ourselves a pat on the back!

More to come tomorrow!

No comments: