Thursday, February 18, 2010

RAOK - Day Three


It's becoming a way of life for me, not to say that I wasn't a kind person beforehand. I has just been very uplifting to plan something for the next day that is completely selfless. I've also been waiting for the perfect opportunity to do something immediate. To see a need and do it, no planning involved. I just haven't seen it yet - or maybe I am not looking hard enough. Enough babble, on to my Deeds o' the Day. On Wednesday I delivered goodies to the office staff at my childrens elementary school (Yeah Westwoods)! My youngest two had a hard time letting go of the goodies, but they did - without bribery.

Michelle G picked up and delivered two loads of goods to the Salvation Army and Melissa treated herself to a much needed stress reliever that was long overdue.

Did you do something? Will you share?

No comments: