Monday, October 19, 2009

Holiday Volunteer Projects

A couple of weeks back I asked for you to send me your seasonal wish lists consisting of all your volunteer needs for the holiday season. Thank you to everyone that has responded. These projects will be posted through various avenues – email, the Record Eagle, Facebook… just to name a few. If you haven’t sent them my way yet please do so by the end of next week. I can’t wait to get working on them.

I would also like to volunteer myself to each of you. I would love to come to one of your board meetings and speak to you about 1800volunteer and how to better utilize it. 1800volunteer is an amazing tool with many different facets. It can help you track your volunteers, email them as a group or individually, and recruit more volunteers. It has so much to offer. Volunteers are a huge asset to each of our organizations. Just think how much each of us could grow with the help of more volunteers! I would love to help all of you. If you are interested my offers please send me an email and I will be in touch.

-Amanda Hilt
947-3200 x 206
amanda @ unitedwaynwmi . org

No comments: